Dr. Feehery is board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. His areas of expertise include Forefoot and Rearfoot reconstructive surgery, repair of damaged tendons, and ankle arthroscopy.
- Cardinal O’Hara, Springfield, PA 1966-1970
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE 1970-1974
- B.E.A.-Mechanical Engineering Administration
Concentration in Mechanical Engineering with a
Minor in Business Administration.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 1978-1980
- M.S.- Biomechanics. Courses included: Advanced Biomechanics, Advanced Kinesiology, Bioengineering Materials, Electromyography, Instrumentation and Fortran Programming.
Temple University of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Podiatry Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 1984-1985
Surgical Residency Program. Achieved Board eligibility
Through American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Podiatric Sports Medicine (7-1-85 through 12-31-85)
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and J.P. Contompasis, D.P.M.
- Riverside Hospital, Wilmington, DE 1986-1996
- St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE 1987-present
- Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE 1994-present
- Riverside Wound Care Center, Wilmington, DE 1994-1997
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Podiatry Insurance Company of America Scholarships, 1983.
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1984.
- American College of Foot Orthopedists Award- Outstanding Clinical And Scholastic Ability in Foot Orthopedics, June 1984.
- The Dr. H. Harvey Haber Memorial Award- Highest Degree of Proficiency in Clinical Diagnosis, June 1984.
- The Faculty Award- Outstanding Character, Leadership, and Scholastic Attainment, June 1984.
- The PHP Foundation Award- Outstanding Contribution to Education- The Sports Medicine Rotation, July 1996.
- Delaware State Police Appreciation Award for Service, January 27, 2006.
- Family and sports, primarily distance running, swimming, and Involvement in youth soccer and basketball.